Compliance with electronics waste disposal regulations
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive came into force in 2007. It aims to reduce the quantity of WEEE produced, encourage reuse, recycling & recovery, both at an individual and business level. Manufacturers, importers and re-branders of WEEE need to comply with the regulations. Businesses wanting to dispose of and sell electrical and electronic equipment are also affected.
C-Tech Innovation has developed a comprehensive consultancy specialism and award-winning analytical tool that allows an economic assessment of end of life options for WEEE to be made.
We provide consultancy to enable determination of the scale of the WEEE problem at local, regional and national levels. This demonstration details the actual levels of WEEE generated which in most cases are currently vastly underestimated. Our award winning software tool then analyses the WEEE generated, performing powerful analyses and cost comparisons between the various options for WEEE at product end-of-life.
We provide a bespoke consultancy service tailored to your specific needs. This service is invaluable to waste processors, local authorities, manufacturers and distributors alike.
- Bespoke consultancy service
- Identifies responsibilities and options
- Business and domestic studies Local, regional and national studies
- WEEE volume and value calculations
- Enables critical decisions to be made
- ‘Mass Balance’ approach
WEEE Software Analysis
Our proprietary analytical software tool enables a full economic analysis of WEEE to be made. This in turn allows an informed decision on the various options for end of life WEEE. Calculates WEEE quantity & composition.
- Recovery scenario planning
- Waste hierarchy approach
- Delivers true economic options
- Outputs tailored for each individual case
- Award winning tool – awarded the ‘Rushlight Waste Collection’ Award in 2007