C-Flow LAB 5×5
The C-Flow LAB cell benefits from the experience built up over two decades by our Electrochemical Engineering team. All this experience has gone into the C-Flow LAB design, making it the easiest-to-use general purpose electrochemical cell you can buy. The design is patent pending.
The C-Flow LAB 5×5 cell is perfect for general purpose laboratory work. It can be rapidly assembled and dismantled and no tools are required. A special stand is provided to make assembly very easy. It can be used as a divided cell with a membrane or as an undivided cell. Variants include an air electrode, dished electrodes (for enhanced electrolyte flow rates) and transparent cells for teaching or research purposes. Gaskets and membranes can be supplied or a template is available if the user wants to cut their own.
- Quick assembly by hand; no tools needed
- A stand is provided for easy dismantling and assembly
- Accepts any electrode material of any thickness from microns up to 6 mm
- Configurable as divided or undivided flow cell
- Templates provided for easy cutting of membranes and gaskets
- Improved flow distributor and electrode assembly (patent applied for)
C-Flow LAB 1×1
Hand-assembly Electrochemical Cell with 1 cm2 electrode area
|Electrode dimensions||50 mm x 50 mm|
|Unit height||185 mm|
|Unit width||110 mm|
|End-plates||Laser-cut 304 stainless steel|
|Electrolyte ports||Polypropylene barb fittings|