C-Flow LAB 1×1
C-Flow LAB 1×1 is a hand-assembly laboratory electrochemical cell with a 10 mm x 10 mm electrode area. It has been designed for experimental work with a working volume of 1 ml of electrolyte from inlet to outlet, ideal for working with exotic or expensive solutions.
The C-Flow LAB 1×1 benefits from our many years’ experience of designing and supplying cells to industrial, research and educational clients throughout the world.
- Quick assembly by hand; no tools needed
- A stand is provided for easy dismantling and assembly
- Accepts any electrode material of any thickness from microns up to 6 mm
- Con gurable as divided or undivided ow cell
- Templates provided for easy cutting of membranes and gaskets
- Improved ow distributor and electrode assembly (patent applied for)
C-Flow LAB 5×5
Hand-assembly Electrochemical Cell with 25 cm2 electrode area
|Electrode dimensions||10 mm x 10 mm|
|Unit height||110 mm|
|Unit width||70 mm (95 mm with fittings)|
|Unit depth||60 mm (135 mm with fittings)|
|Unit weight||1200 g|
|End-plates||Laser-cut 304 stainless steel|
|Electrolyte ports||Polypropylene barb fittings|
Specifications subject to confirmation at time of request.